Home » » Free To Be Bra Goes Up to a 12 - When Did That Happen?

Free To Be Bra Goes Up to a 12 - When Did That Happen?


When the Free to Be bra first appeared in the stores last summer I swear it only went up to a size ten. I bit the bullet and bought it even though it was a bit small because I liked the strap design and wanted to layer it under skinny strapped tanks for extra support. Tonight someone pointed out (thank you, Susan!) that there were some size twelve Free to Be bras in black on the Lululemon website. I think the size range might have been expanded on this latest release but I missed it. Well, whatever the story is I bought a twelve tonight. It seems as though Lulu has been adding more size twelves back into its product line. It used to be many of the running and non-core crops didn't go to a twelve but now most of the new ones do. Not all stores will get the twelve and I might have to order on line but I still appreciate the option.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger