Home » » Ghost Blurred Gray Mini Stripe CRB and More of the Latest Arrivals

Ghost Blurred Gray Mini Stripe CRB and More of the Latest Arrivals

New run glove but I find it kind of creepy looking in this color. LOL.


The first photo I've run across showing the Ghost Blurred Gray Mini Stripe Cool Racerback. I am dying to see a close up photo. (This is from an Australian store. I don't think this color has hit North America yet.) I would love to see this compared to the Heathered Pigeon Luxtreme CRB. The colors look pretty similar.

Close up of the Heathered Lilac Coal Wee Stripe Full Tilt Pullover. It's interesting to see how the stripes look up close.


New Tadasana Slit Crop. These are supposed to arrive at my local stores this week. Has anyone tried them on and can comment on how they compare to the Gather and Crow or Boogie crops?

More photos of the new Triumphant tote. If you are in the market for a gym bag, check this one out.

 The Still Groovy bag in the Tree Frog camo print. I think this is a print you have to see in person. It's actually kind of fun and will hide dirt and stains.

Also shown in this photo, the back view of the Tadasana slit crop

Photos of the new Cross Your Heart bra in action. It's interesting to see what peeks out when wearing a CRB, as shown in the top photo.

New Ta Ta Tamer in Ghost Wee Stripe. I saw this in the store the other day. I don't get the need for a two-tone TTTs. I think this one is rather ugly.


Brisk Run headband and bandana.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger