Home » » NEW! Scoop Neck in Currant Red, New Live Simply Jackets, and More

NEW! Scoop Neck in Currant Red, New Live Simply Jackets, and More

I think I read the caption to this photo correctly - there is a new Scoop Neck tank in solid Currant Red. I think I might like that better than the Elevation Space Dye Scoop. Update - the sharp eyes of my readers pointed out that the Live Simply Jackets in this photo are also new. It looks like Heathered Coal/Black/Charcoal and a solid Plum.

Scuba in Currant Red
I am 99.9% sure I am going to be trading in my Don't Worry Be Happy Pullover for a Currant Red Scuba.

The Currant Red Define is very tempting. It's such an eye-catcher in all the photos I've seen.

Currant Define and new Destined For Greatness Duffle gym bag.

The long sleeve Swifly in Currant Red. There is also a short sleeve version coming but it's only in Australian stores right now.

Swiftly tee in Persian Purple (and Currant).

New Define in brushed pique


 When I see this photo of the Elevation Space Dye Scoop Neck tank with heathered black Tadasana bottoms, it definitely looks like some of the stripes are heathered black in the tank and not heathered black swan as I thought.

Another photo of the Heathered Smokey Rose CRB.


The Wunder Unders in this photos are reversible to a heathered look and a striped look. These are the striped Wunder Unders from the website that everyone has been speculating on. (Thanks to Zanna for spotting this)

A photo of the Ariel tank in Heathered Coal. So far the only photos I've seen are of the pink one.

Photos of the new holiday season lulu shoppers (thanks to Kathryn).
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger