Home » » Photos of the Power Technique and Active Strength Tanks

Photos of the Power Technique and Active Strength Tanks









I think I am going to have to give the new Power Technique tank another try. It looks pretty cute in most of the photos I've seen of it, on size twos and size tens - always a good sign. Additionally, it now comes in Black Swan. I haven't taken the tags off my Black Swan Pure Focus so I am thinking I might make a trade. It looks like most of the girls in the photos are cinching it so it bells out a bit at the bottom and isn't so long.



I have not changed my mind about the Active Strength tank. I don't know what it is about this tank but it's not doing anything for any of the women in these photos. It seems to erase their waists or it's too long and the bottom curves too much or something but I don't think it's a flattering cut. It's very cute from the back view but the front is awful.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger