Home » » Upload Thursday Wish List

Upload Thursday Wish List

Oh my gosh, where to even start. There have been so many goodies that have shown up this week. The next couple of months are going to be killer on my bank account. Lulu always does this to us, they put out the really good stuff at the end of the year.

I doubt this will show up on line tomorrow since it's just now hitting Canadian stores but I kind of like the Don't Hurry Be Happy fleece pullover. I don't think I can justify it for my climate and in light of the other things I really would like to get but it is super cute. I might order it to see if I like it but I don't know if I would keep it. There is a danger I could fall in love with it, though.


The Currant Scuba is calling my name. I do already have three Scubas which is plenty for my climate but this is such a pretty red. If it shows up tomorrow, there is a good chance I might order it. Speaking of Scubas, the solid Black Swan showed up on the US side of the website today so if you have been waiting for that Scuba it's there now.

If the Heathered Smokey Rose CRB shows up tomorrow I am definitely ordering it. I love the color, especially in this photo. However, I think it's a long shot that it will show up.

The Elevation Space Dye Scoop Neck is super pretty but I'm not sure if I will get it. The striped Scoops tend to make my chest look huge. I think I'd really prefer a Power Y in this pattern but I might order it to try it since it's so pretty. I think it's a long shot that this will show up tomorrow, too.

What are you looking for tomorrow?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger