Home » » The Latest - Work It Out Pant, Brisk Run Gloves, and More

The Latest - Work It Out Pant, Brisk Run Gloves, and More



I am an idiot. These are the Work It Out pants in Deep Camo Pique. There is also a Black Slub Denim.

Work It Out Pant in BSLD - Black Slub Denim.

New Brisk Run gloves with touch-screen friendly finger tips. They come in Coal and Black.


New luxtreme run crops, the Run: Free crop. I like the look of the rouched panel along the side and the wide waistband. Comes in black and Black/Black Swan.

A good view of the back of the Tadasana Slit crop. I am dying to try these on and see if they fit like my Boogie crops. They come in Heathered Black and Black with a coal waist.



Tadasana Slit crop
I just love the purple tone in the new Black Swan Pure Focus tank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger