Home » » NEW! Harmony Softshell Jacket. And More.

NEW! Harmony Softshell Jacket. And More.

New Harmony Softshell Jacket. I don't have much other product info other than: Bonded seams for stitchless function-less holes means less moisture gets through! I'll update as soon as I find more information. The front of this jacket reminds me of the Principle Jacket.



Also, the Energy Bra is coming out again in Lilac, Coal, Black, and White. I have the Grapeseed Energy Bra so I can live without Lilac, however Coal might come in handy. I got an Australian product notice that said the Energy was out in  Black Swan, too.

 There is also a new Pure Focus tank in what looks like Ghost. I'm not sure of the trim color.


The latest Groove pants. I'm not sure if the color on the right is Black Swan or not.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger