Home » » NEW! Power Technique Colors - Gray Stripe & Persian Purple

NEW! Power Technique Colors - Gray Stripe & Persian Purple

The caption called this a Black Power Technique tank but as you can see from the back view photo it is actually a black and gray striped print. The sheer luon portion looks more coal than black to me in this photo but it's hard to tell.


There is also a new Power Technique tank in Persian Purple.

I haven't written about it yet but I wore my Power Technique to spin last week and I found it very comfortable. I really like the back strap configuration and hope it shows up on more form fitting tanks. If having something at the back of your neck bothers you then the Power Technique might also bug you because every now and then I would become aware of pressure on the back of my neck. Anyway, it was super comfortable but I don't know if I really loved the puffy silhouette I spied in the side mirrors when seated on the bike. I ended up un-cinching the tank part way through class because the sheer luon kind of traps hot air around your body. I was a bit cooler once I undid the bottom hem and cool air crept in.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger