Home » » NEW! Mind Over Matter Pullover in Pink Mist (UPDATED)

NEW! Mind Over Matter Pullover in Pink Mist (UPDATED)

Not exactly sure on the name - this looks like static coal to me but there is only one gray MOM pullover

All right, I know I suckered you in with the title and I don't have a photo of it but in one of my product notice emails there was a listing for the Mind Over Matter Pullover in Pink Mist. As soon as I find a photo, I will update this post. This is the new Dark Classic Sport Gray Mind Over Matter. I saw it in the store the other day and it's really cute. I've loved all the photos of the stripe-y and blurred grays with Tango Red bottoms. In this photo, they show it with Toothpaste Turbo shorts and a Pink Mist CRB.

 Here it is! I like it - must resist.

The back has slightly darker pink panels since they are circle mesh Pink Mist. Will post a photo when I find it.

 Ooo - must be strong. Must resist. This is so cute, though! (Thanks to Sharon for these photos)


If anyone has tried the new Circuit Tank on yet, please let us know. I am very curious to see if they like it.

Black Mind Over Matter Tech SL tank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger