Home » » Try On Report: Circuit Tank

Try On Report: Circuit Tank

I got a chance to go to my local store this afternoon. I tried a few of the new items on. This review is about the Circuit Tank. I really wanted to like this one. I like the look of the V-neck and the key-hole back. One of my first issues is that this is made of luon light. In the summer months I tend to switch to my lighter weight tanks - silverescent, swiftly, luxtreme, circle mesh, and sheer  luon. I find luon light kind of hot for summer workouts and especially in my spin class which gets very overheated in the summer. Some tanks in luon light feel very cool and others feel kind of heavy. I tried on the Circuit Tank in Tango, Black, and the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe. All of them felt thicker than a typical CRB and itchy, which is not typical of this fabric. 

My second issue was with the puckers on the breast. I just didn't like how they looked on me. If they were smaller, I could have lived with them but they were very noticeable and stretched over half my boob:

I was kind of surprised the puckers were still so noticeable because I thought being bustier would minimize them.

However, I probably would have lived with both these issues but the biggest one was that this tank caused pressure points along the front of my armpit and at my neck/shoulder/shoulder blade. It reminded me a lot of how I feel when wearing the 50 Rep Bra.

50 Rep
I know some people can wear a 50 Rep with no problem but there are more than a few people in the reviews on the Lululemon website that mention issues with pressure points and this bra. I think if you are a person who has had issues with the 50 Rep you will most likely have issues with the Circuit Tank. If you don't have any problems with the 50 Rep, go ahead and buy/order this tank. It's a fairly long tank, runs true to size or a bit roomy, and has a figure flattering design. Contrary to some reports I didn't have too much trouble getting it off. I tried both my typical tank size and the next size down. The support is on the lower end of medium. I'd put it similar to a Power Y. I would walk and lift weights in it but I'd probably find too much jiggle on the elliptical. I played with the adjustable bra and putting cups in to maximize support but still on the lower side of moderate for busty women. If this tank came in luxtreme, I might have overlooked the pucker and pressure issues to give it a try but all these things added up to no sale for me.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger