Home » » Upload Thursday Wishes

Upload Thursday Wishes

I've pretty much knocked everything off this month's wish list and am totally overspent. I know the Heathered Wren Still crops were uploaded yesterday but I decided I could live without them for now since I already have Wren DSCs. I wouldn't mind a pair of Wren Still shorts but not sure when those will show up. I think I might get the new bandana if it shows up. A reader says it's made of circle mesh and $18. Headwear usually gets uploaded on Wednesdays so this might show up today. Other than that, there is nothing I need or want. This is what I think we might see tomorrow:

I know a lot of people are hoping to see the new Sing Floss Travel Jacket colors show up. Shown are Heathered Deep Navy (dying to see a real life photo), Heathered Grapeseed, and Surge.

There are a couple of new In Stride Jackets out: The one on the left was identified in a product alert as Coal/Heathered Blurred Gray. The other is Surge.

I think there is an excellent chance we will see the new Retro Camo CRBs and Flow Ys tomorrow.

I am not sure if the new bike line stuff will be uploaded. I read a post where someone from the GEC answered a question about the Illuminate dress and said it would not be available on line. Not sure why this is. The bike jersey is super cute so I hope it makes an appearance. I hope the new Illuminate bike shorts do, too.

I think the new Run: Willpower and Energy skirts will make an appearance. (Did the Willpower already get uploaded? I don't follow skirts that closely.)

I think we will see the Sunblocker LSs uploaded tomorrow.


I think the new Dance Studio Jackets in Grapeseed and Wren will be uploaded.

Maybe the new Tempo crops will be uploaded.

I think the new Bliss dresses will also be uploaded

Are you looking for anything this week?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger