Home » » Look Like a Bootcamp Badass (Updated)

Look Like a Bootcamp Badass (Updated)

Look how Boot Camp badass you can look when you add the bandana to the camo Flow Y and camo Wunder Unders (and army boots!). One of my spin teachers always wears a bandana. It makes her look like she just came from rock climbing.

Camo Flow Y


Another photo of the Let It Loose Tank.

This is some educated speculation on my part but I am thinking the Let It Loose tank is hitting the showrooms first, kind of like what happened with the Pure Balance. The only photos I have seen it in, from three difference sources, are from showrooms. I will let you all know if it hits any stores but if you are looking for it, the closest showroom is a good place to start.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger