Home » » Lululemon Caps - Then and Now

Lululemon Caps - Then and Now

Thought I'd do a comparison of the latest cap design to last summer's. There are a few changes. First, the new cap has reflective striping around the pocket zipper where the old one did not. Both still have a reflective edging on the brim.

Second change - both have the discreet metal 'lululemon' tag on the front but there is no reflective logo on the back. Not sure why it was eliminated because it's on the newest visors that are out. I hate to be a status whore but I'd like my lulu symbol back, please. It also adds an element of reflectivity to the hat from the back/left side.

Another rather significant change is that the adjustable strap is now velcro instead of a slide buckle system.  I can't say I'm a big fan of the velcro, too much. It tends to grab my hair and make removing the hat painful. I much prefer the other method.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger