Home » » Photos: Wren Denim Define, Camo CRBs, Bandana, and More

Photos: Wren Denim Define, Camo CRBs, Bandana, and More

Wren Denim Define


The Retro Camo collection. They look so cute on the table. Maybe I will try the CRBs on again.  It took me three tries before I bought the Heathered Blurred Gray Define and now I wear it everywhere.


Light Up Tank in Heathered Black. I love this color. I hope some other luxtreme tanks will come in it.


Sunblocker LS in Blurred Gray - love this color. You can totally see the outline of the Illuminate bra underneath. Speaking of blurred gray - would love a running pullover in solid blurred gray running luon. Something without a lot of stripes and decorative stitching (think Energy).  Keep that in mind for winter, lulu!

The new Bandana is made of circle mesh. I don't have a price on it yet.

The Surge Sing Floss Travel Jacket. I haven't found a good photo of the Heathered Grapeseed one, yet.

The Illuminate Bike Shorts. I forgot to check my stores for this today. They may not have unpacked it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger