Home » » The Latest - Visors, Hats, Circuit, Full Eagle, and Bliss Tanks

The Latest - Visors, Hats, Circuit, Full Eagle, and Bliss Tanks

Waltz Pant. These look so cute on this woman. I am going to have to try these on when they get here.

Willpower SS with matching Reflective Visor. The new Visors and Caps were at my store this weekend. The cap doesn't have a lululemon logo on it, just a little metal bar with the name lululemon. I wouldn't mind the logo - it adds another reflective element. The new cap also has a velcro closure instead of a buckle-type system.

Reflection Visor in Surge.

The Circuit Tank is so cute I wish it worked for me. Be sure to wear this and move around in it for a good 15 minutes before taking the tags off. It gave me pressure points similar to the 50 Rep bra - at the front of the armpit, neck, and shoulder blade areas.


Mind Over Matter luxtreme pullover in coal / white microstripe (I think) and Surge Blue cap.


Bliss Tanks in black and white. Comes in sizes 2-10. Here is an older review.



Oh yes, I am hearing there won't be any big product drops because stores got the Circuit Tank and Full Eagle plus a few other goodies late last week for Mother's Day. That works for me (somewhat). However, someone just wrote they bought a pair of Heathered Wren Still shorts at their store. If any of you in the US have seen those, can you post? I really would like a pair.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger