Home » » Is the Blog Faster Now?

Is the Blog Faster Now?

I am so sorry you have been experiencing slow loading times on the blog. I am quite html illiterate so have tried a few things to speed the blog up. I've made fewer posts on the main page and the photos are smaller but if you click on them you will see a bigger version. I also changed the template. Not that I love it but I think it might have been slowing things down. I just ran a test on WebPageTest.org and it seemed that it is speedier. Please let me know if it's not and I'll do some more homework on how to fix it. I hate slow websites but since I generate the content and have everything cached it's hard for me to know how slow this loads.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger