Home » » First Wearing Review: Run Revitalize Tech SS - Awesome!

First Wearing Review: Run Revitalize Tech SS - Awesome!

Michelle Obama in a Run: Revitalize
I've been rather dismissive of silverescent circle mesh based on its appearance in the past and I am going to recant every bad word I've ever said about it. I wore my new Revitalize Tech SS shirt to spin this morning and it was just wonderful. I never wear a short sleeve shirt to spin because I get so overheated but I thought I give the silverescent circle mesh a real test. I was very pleasantly surprised that I stayed relatively cool, as cool as if I had a tank top on. The shirt wicked away sweat really well. It's super lightweight, soft, and very breathable. I usually wear regular silverescent tanks like the Energy SL to spin but I thought the Silverescent Circle mesh was even more breathable and wicking. I also think it beats the silverscent knit found in Swiftly tops in performance in these two areas. The only bad thing about the silverescent circle mesh is that since it's thin, it's a bit more clingy than regular circle mesh or silverescent so reveals your lumps and bumps more. As for the style of the Run Revitalize, the fit is on the looser side so you can size down if you are not worried about it clinging to you, otherwise stay in your normal size. I have smaller shoulders so the neckline dipped a bit low and showed the top of my bra. The sleeves are nice and loose and don't pull on the shirt, unlike the Willpower Tech SS. Overall, the cut is very figure flattering.  I wasn't a huge fan of the static black and coal striped accents when this shirt first came out but when I checked myself out in the big mirrors in spin class, I thought the shirt was really sharp looking. I need to get more of these shirts. If you prefer to workout in a short sleeve shirt, check out the Run: Revitalize, you won't be sorry.

  • silverescent® circle mesh fabric; an anti-stink, wicking mesh made for weightless function
  • Cinchable drawcord hem to keep from riding up while you work out
  • Secure pocket for keys, cards or music
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger