Home » » Photos: Heathered Grapeseed Sing Floss Travel Jacket and More

Photos: Heathered Grapeseed Sing Floss Travel Jacket and More

Found a decent photo of the other new Sing Floss Travel Jacket. This one is Heathered Grapeseed.

Another photo of the Illuminate Dress ($88) being used as a tunic. This is show with the Biker Groove Shorts (they are made of luon and have no padding - a favorite for spin with me).

The Surge Spirit Tank shown with the Tempo Crops. Love my new Spirit Tank.

The new luxtreme Tempo Crops.

Pink Mist Define, Tinted Canvas Full Eagle Tank, and Coal Waltz Pants. Not sure if I would pair a Define with the Waltz Pant. I wonder if they will show up this week. I haven't noticed them in my local store but I wasn't really looking for them that hard. Has anyone seen them in the US?

Pink Mist long sleeve swiftly shirt paired with the Vapor Paradise Short Short. This makes a cute outfit.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger