Home » » NEW! Loop de Lulu Dress

NEW! Loop de Lulu Dress

I saw the new Loop de Lulu dress when I was at the South Coast Plaza store. It's an update of the Beat the Heat dress. A woman just posted some photos of it to the This Just In page and reader, Rose, also sent some photos in. Rose comments that the dress is tight in the bust and she had to size up because of it. Tube top style dresses are not my favorite so this will be a pass for me unless it comes in a cute print. I'm also reading there might be a black/black seabed version.

Toothpaste / white
It has ties that you can put around your neck or under your bust

Thanks, Rose, for sending this!
Comes in Toothpaste/White and Pink Mist/Coal
You can tie the straps behind you or bring them up for more support.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger