Home » » NEW!!! Hot Yoga Hobo Bag - Want It!

NEW!!! Hot Yoga Hobo Bag - Want It!


I was at the new South Coast Plaza store today (which I think will become my favorite store since it's big and  a bit closer to me) and they just got in a new gym bag - the Hot Yoga Hobo bag. I've been on the lookout for a new bag that is a vertical bag (meaning I stack my stuff vertically) kind of like my Lucky bag and I think I've found it. It's got giant pockets that extend the full length of the bag in the front and back side, labeled 'Before' and 'After' to stash your gym clothes. There are three or four small pockets inside and pockets on each end for your water bottle/matt. The version in the photo is a Black Seabed print. It looks very similar to the Bon Voyage Duffle but is much more suitable size for the gym. I don't believe it has a sleeve for your laptop. I love that it has separate pockets for wet clothes because I often bring a change of pants and have a couple of dirty towels after each workout. I think this is what I will spend my $20 credit on but that seems to change with the latest arrivals.  ;-)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger