Home » » Camo Wunder Unders - Mini Review (Update)

Camo Wunder Unders - Mini Review (Update)

I got to see the Camo Wunders today. They are polyester, like all of Lulu's prints lately, and have a bit of a sheen. I didn't try them on but I just saw a review that they are see-through if you bend over. The lady tried her size and the next one up and the same thing happened - so be aware if you get them.

Update - Some ladies posted some photos of themselves bending to show how sheer the Camo WUs get - it's not that bad.
Illustrating extreme stretch on the Camo WUs

A nice lady from the TJI board took one for the team to post photos showing how sheer the camo WUs get when stretched. She said about this photo: "...the knee area looks sheer like a thick panty hose. And the sheen on my left leg - this us as bad as it gets. This is fluorescent lighting, 1 inch from the mirror. From 2 feet away, they almost look solid black." Anyway, from what I am reading, people are still getting them even though they get a bit sheer when stretched. I've seen a few photos of people's rears bent over in them and I couldn't see a thing. However, the same woman posted "Pretty see through - not anymore than a luxtreme running crop though. Reminds me of thick panty hose. But it's camouflage...so it's camouflaged."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger