Home » » Upload Thursday Wishes

Upload Thursday Wishes

My personal wishes for Upload Thursday are for the Wren Still crops or the Wren Still Shorts but I almost hope they don't show up until June since I've spent so much this week. ;-) I also hope the upload starts earlier than it has been. Last week it started around 10:40 pacific time.

The Spirit Tanks seems to have hit a lot of stores in the US so I think we'll see those in the upload.


I am thinking we'll see the Energy bra colors in Pink Mist and Surge, too.

I think we will see the new Paradise Rashguard and board shorts.

I think the Loop de Lulu dress will show up, too.


I know a lot of people are hoping the camo wunder unders show up. If they do, grab them fast and check out right away. These are going to sell like hot cakes.

I wonder if all the new Define colors will be uploaded. I am very tempted by the Wren Denim.

I bet the new Hot Yoga Hobo bag will show up, too.


I know a lot of people hope the Wren Sing Floss Travel jacket also shows up. If you want this, order it right away and check out. This will also sell fast.


What are you hoping for?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger