Home » » The Latest - Camo Wunder Unders, New Define Colors, and More

The Latest - Camo Wunder Unders, New Define Colors, and More

NEW! Camo Wunder Unders. I think these are really cute but you better have the legs for them.


New Define Jackets in Toothpaste, Surge, and Coal/White Microstripe. The Surge is super pretty. There is also a Wren Denim Define out, too. I hope they are going to come out with a solid Heathered Wren Define. I would love that and it would look great with my Wren Still pants and Wren CRB.

Paradise short short. It looks super cute on this girl. I didn't try on the short version of the shorts today because I didn't care for earlier photos I'd seen but I'll try to remember to try them on next time.

New bag colors - Surge Bon Voyage Duffle and Tinted Canvas Groove bag.

The new Spirit Tank also comes in Surge/Heathered Black, Black/Heathered Black, and the Blurred Gray Dip Dye/Blurred Gray (looks like Gray/Black dip dye to me).

The Rashguard color is called Lavender Haze. It also comes in black. Ugh - hot colors. Wish there was a white or a pink mist.


The new Dhanasurana crops. I love the short length on these.


 A woman on Facebook posted photos of her new Willpower Skirts. They come in black, white, and Tinted Canvas print.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger