Home » » Today's Upload - Some Goodies

Today's Upload - Some Goodies

A few goodies were uploaded today - the new Light Up tanks (but not the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe), the new Spirit tanks (love mine), the Energy skirts.

The Heathered Grapeseed Sing Floss Travel was uploaded but not the Surge or the new Heathered Deep Navy.

The new Illuminate Jersey and Shorts were uploaded but not the Pink Mist Illuminate. Also, the Illuminate bra was uploaded. I think the price is a bit high at $58 for a bra that shows lumps and bumps underneath tops. Do that many ladies run at night in a bra top only? I guess there might be a few. Still don't get the $10 bump for reflective tape.

I didn't get anything but that's good because I bought a ton of stuff this month. I am hoping to see the new Let It Loose Tank hits my local stores soon.

What did you all get?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger