Home » » Heathered Blurred Gray Power Dance and Grapeseed Full Eagle

Heathered Blurred Gray Power Dance and Grapeseed Full Eagle

Photo of the Heathered Blurred Gray Power Dance Tank


Photo of the Grapeseed Full Eagle Tank

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! Did you all get a lulu gift card? I am debating heading out to a store this afternoon. I'm sure it won't be too busy. ;-) It was so funny because I heard a man yesterday admonishing his wife that it wasn't Mother's Day yet and to hurry up because they had been waiting so long. I took a bit long at the store myself trying stuff on and hubby wasn't very happy, either, since dinner was later than he wanted. Time just seems to stop when you are trying a bunch of stuff on.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger