Home » » Some Photos of the Latest - Spirit Tank, Bon Voyage Duffel, Mens, and More

Some Photos of the Latest - Spirit Tank, Bon Voyage Duffel, Mens, and More

Spirit Tank, Energy Bra, and Strength and Tone Shorts. Maybe the Spirit Tank will show up on line this week. I reallly like my Spirit Tank. I hope Lululemon makes more dip dye tops. I love that look.


Dip Dye Trail Tech from a couple of years ago

This girl makes a great model so I have to post this photo. Surge Deep Breath Tank and Heathered Blurred Gray Embrace Crops.


The new Scoop Neck Tank in Sand Dune Heathered Wren Wee Stripe, Embrace Crops and Surge Bon Voyage Duffel.


Love the shorter length of the Dhanurasana crops. I hope the black makes it to my local stores soon.


I think this is the Move It Tech shirt but I am not sure. I love the new Currant red against a darker skin tone. I'm not sure of the pant - maybe the Formula Pant? - but together it's a very sharp look.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger