Home » » More Let It Loose Tank Photos (Updated)

More Let It Loose Tank Photos (Updated)

More photos of the Let It Loose from a showroom. I was excited when I first saw this tank but I am not sure how I feel about it after the newness has worn off. I have two No Limits but I don't wear them that much. One big reason is that it hasn't been that warm yet but I never wore my black one that much either.  Also, I have three sheer luon tanks already, two Power Dance and a Pure Focus, so I really don't need another.  I also think it won't look that flattering on me. My husband calls the No Limits a bra with a curtain. Maybe I'll love it when I try it on but I am not feeling the need to make a special trip to hunt it down. What are you guys thinking about this tank?

Let It Loos in Pink Mist - has a Pink Mist Space Dye Bra

Let It Loose in Toothpaste - looks really close to Aruba
Reader Rose sent in some photos of the new Let It Loose tanks. She said the store did not have any 12s so I'm thinking this is one of those tanks that goes to a ten only. I already have an Aruba No Limit Tank so the Toothpaste will be a pass. I found the Pink Mist Power Dance kind of sheer so I would think the Let It Loose would be sheer, too. Hmmm. I'll have to see if I can find some time to try them on but I'm not salivating for them.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger