Home » » NEW! Run: Split Short, Pink Mist Let It Loose, and More

NEW! Run: Split Short, Pink Mist Let It Loose, and More


New Run: Split Short.

Another photo of the new Willpower Shorts. I hope my store has these to try on tomorrow.



Photos of the Pink Mist Let It Loose tank. The bra is Pink Mist Space Dye.

The large flare is bad new for me - too easy to trip on.


This girl is very slender yet the cut of the pants make her rear look bigger than she is - boo!

Photos of the Cool Down Pant




More Photos of the Cool Down Jacket. I don't think the jacket is particularly bad looking at all. I will definitely give this a try if I see it tomorrow.



The print is called Coal Vapor Spray Dye.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger