Home » » NEW! Illuminate Bike Line, Sunblocker LS is Back, Bliss Dress, Camo CRB and More

NEW! Illuminate Bike Line, Sunblocker LS is Back, Bliss Dress, Camo CRB and More

 This looks like the Wren Camo Cool Racerback. Love!


Sunblocker LS shown with Run Faster Longer Shorts

The Sunblocker Long Sleeve is back. I posted some photos of last year's Sunblocker and it looks the same.

Last year's Sunblocker LS tops.



Illuminate Dress - can't say I have a need for a dress with reflective tape. I supose you can run it it but I don't think it's very cute or even flattering.

I like the lulu symbols on the sticky hem tape
 Illuminate bike jersey - I like this bike jersey much better than last year's (shown below). I'm not sure what colors this comes in but I am hoping the same as the other Illuminate stuff - white, black, pink mist, and hcwe.

Last year's Light Up Jersey
Illuminate Bras - Heathered Black, Pink Mist, Heathered Coal Wee Stripe

Surge Light  Up Tank shown with Paradise Short Short

Light Up Tank shown with Energy Skirt
The new Light Up Tanks comes in Surge, HCWE, Pink Mist and Black. It's made of luxtreme.



Dance Studio Jacket in Grapeseed

Heathered Grapeseed Sing Floss Travel Jacket - This photo is washed out. I'll try to find a better one of this jacket. It also comes in Surge.


New Blisses Dresses - the black is cute. I need to try this on. It also comes in Coal.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger