Home » » Photos - Toothpaste Let It Loose Tank, Surge Willpower SS, and More

Photos - Toothpaste Let It Loose Tank, Surge Willpower SS, and More



Photos of the Let It Loose tank in Toothpaste. Anyone try this on yet? I am planning on going to the store tomorrow to see and try on all the new things. This tank in Toothpaste looks so similar to my Aruba No Limit Tank that I know I can live without this color.


Willpower SS Tech in Surge Blue. Love this color but not the fit of the Willpower SS.


New Coal print in the Run: Resolution Skirt. Print skirts are so cute.


Heathered Blurred Gray Clam Digger Crops. The Clam Digger crops are one of my favorite crops for summer for both the gym and casual wear. I love the snug fit in the rear but looser fit straight leg.

I'm pretty sure this is the new Coal Heathered Blurred Gray Stride that was in last week's product notices. I'll post a better photo when I find one. Reader Colleen says this is the Heathered Wren In Stride and I believe she is right. I'll post more photos when I run across them.

A new Special Edition Bum Bag was uploaded to the website. Quite a few new things or replenishments were made today and over the weekend so be sure to check it out.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger