Home » » A Man's Review of the Lululemon Men's Tempo Tech SS

A Man's Review of the Lululemon Men's Tempo Tech SS


 Reader Jaimy from Texas sent in some photos and a review (thanks, Jaimy!) of the Men's Tempo Tech SS shirt. He writes:

"I think these shirts look great on guys like me with muscles. Virtually everyone I trained the other day when I was wearing the soot one, gave me compliments on it. Most lulu t-shirts look comical on me (and a lot of other people) but these fit perfectly. At least they came out with a white trainer polo at my local store finally. I think pastels and light colors can look cool on polos (and dress shirts) but super stupid on tshirts and most other articles of clothing."

If any other men want to send in modeling shots and/or reviews I'll post them. There are more than a few male readers of this blog and many of the ladies who read the blog have husbands, boyfriends, fathers, or brothers to buy for so we appreciate your insights into the fit and performance of the clothes. We also don't mind seeing photos of muscular men in our favorite brand of athletic wear.  ;-)  


Do you think Thor would look good in Lululemon? 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger