Home » » Product Alert Photos

Product Alert Photos

Surge Cross Train Cap. Also comes in Grapeseed. These were at my local store so I would think they'll show up on line on Wednesday.

Surge Visor, also comes in Grapeseed. Also at my local store.

Full Eagle in Tinted Canvas - All the photos of the web model in the Full Eagle tank look awful on her. She looks wide in this one. Must be the angle. Anyway, go by the educator photos. They all wear this tank so much better.At my local store so I would think will be uploaded this week.

Willpower SS Tech in Citron. Did not see this in my store.

Bliss Tank- Did not see these in my store this weekend, either.


New Technique Polo technical shirt for men. Interesting. The red is a new color called Currant but looks almost like Tango.  Is it collared so you can go from work to the gym without changing your shirt? I mean, I do see (middle-aged/older) men in the gym working out wearing street clothes like polo shirts and khakis (or even jeans - gah!) but I kind of mentally smirk at them. Or, is this really intended to be a golf or tennis shirt? Just gave my a husband a quick quiz and he said he would not choose a collared shirt for the gym. Hey, lulu can you make a technical collared shirt for us ladies for golf, too? Not all husbands ditch their wives to play.
  • A light-as-mesh performance top made for moderate to intense workouts
  • Lightweight, breathable, wicking Silverescent™ with antistink and antistatic properties
  • Has a great slim fit
  • Soft Luxtreme™ neckband and inserts for increased stretchability and comfort
  • Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort
  • Currant, Black (where is the white?)
New Move It Tech in Currant - It's weird. I saw the Move It Tech in the store and some were made of silverescent and some of swiftly-style knit silverescent so there are two flavors of this shirt.

Even though the hunky model is wearing it, I still think this looks like a pirate shirt.

The man (Jaimy) who sent in his photos and a review of the Tempo Tech gave a little more follow regarding the fit of lululemon shirts and how they aren't geared towards muscular guys. He writes, "the tee shirts especially run really small in the chest/shoulders. To get a size that fits well in that area, the area around the stomach looks like a smock."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger