Home » » Spirit Tank - First Wearing Review

Spirit Tank - First Wearing Review

I wore my new Spirit Tank to the gym today for a weight lifting and spinning workout. I was really happy with it. The straps did not fall off my shoulders at all - yay for me! The center of the front did pop open a little bit when I was bent over the bike with my hands shoulder-width apart but I checked in the mirror in class and I couldn't see anything since it's so high cut. Only I could look down my own shirt. You wear your own sport bra underneath and most are designed to be seen so I still think it's not big deal that it pops open a little. Another good thing about this tank is that it didn't ride up on me like some of my luxtreme tanks do. Maybe because it's a little longer but I have to keep pulling my Push UR Limits tanks down in spin. One bad thing about luxtreme is that certain colors really show sweat so my tank certainly reflected my workout in spin. The perspiration marks in my mid-section weren't so noticeable since it blended with the color transition but it was very noticeable under my arms. I don't really care that much but if you are a little self-conscious get the black tank. Anyway, I am super happy with this tank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger