Home » » Photos of the Latest and Some Eye Candy for the Ladies ;-)

Photos of the Latest and Some Eye Candy for the Ladies ;-)

Spirit Tank and matching Inspire crops in Toothpaste

The Surge Define looks cute the Surge Watefall print Paradise shorts.

After seeing a bunch of photos, I think the short Paradise shorts are much cuter than the long ones.

Look how stylish she is - stand up paddle boarding in her Luluemon rash guard and board shorts.

Photo of the black Paradise rash guard.

The Hot Yoga Hobo bag on a real person. The dimensions are 15"x13.5"x9".

The elusive Wren Sing Floss Travel Jacket. Lots of people want this one.

Spirit tank and Willpower skirt. I think that's a 50 Rep bra underneath. I heard the educators at my store talking that they are supposed to show this tank with a bra other than the Energy to people. Not exactly sure why since the Energy looks stinking cute with it. I tried it on with one of my All Sports but the contrast between the straps styles was a bit jarring. The All Sport is all business and the pleats in the Spirit needs the femininity of the Energy bra.

Pink Mist Space Dye Power Y. If there weren't a million other things I'd like to get this month, I would put this on my wish list, too.

The Strength and Tone shorts look good on this gril
Strength and Tone shorts shown with the Surge Deep Breath Tank.

Pink Mist Pranayama tank and Tinted Canvas Willpower skirt - she looks so cute!

The new Technique Polo for the men but who really cares about the shirt? I wish this guy worked at my store!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger