Home » » "New" Items Added to the Website

"New" Items Added to the Website

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Unicorn Tears Scoop Neck tank has finally made it to the website. I distinctly remember having to track this tank down at a store because it never showed up on the upload. Anyway, there is a lot of stuff that has been in the stores but didn't make it to the website because of the redesign.

Violaceous / Coal Scoop Neck Tank




There is also a Snorkel and Black Scoop Neck and a few other colors, I think. I know I am getting store stuff mixed up with website stuff.

The Wren / Wren Denim In Stride has been stocked (or re-stocked) plus some other colors in the In Strides.

Anyway, check it out.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger