Home » » NEW! Sunbeam Pullover and Cool Down Jacket

NEW! Sunbeam Pullover and Cool Down Jacket

New Sunbeam Pullover. I think this is the pullover from the magazine article a reader sent in a couple of weeks ago. If so, this is $98. It has sun protection. It' shown with the Run: Resolution Skirt.  That stitching detail looks like what they used on the front of the I Just Wanna Run tanks. I wonder if those will be coming back, too.
 I Just Wanna Run tank from last year


New reversible Cool Down Jacket. I love these hip length jackets. Anything with a sheer luon reversible side is going to be super soft. I like the structured slouchy look of this. As soon as I find out details on price and colors I will post. I would assume this jacket is going to be somewhere around $128 or more.

I also hear long sleeve manifesto shirts are coming soon. Also, I believe that the Let It Loose is hitting stores now. Hmmm, I have soccer all weekend. I am going to have to sneak in a trip to the store somehow.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger