Home » » Photos: Wild Lime, New Stay On Course Tanks and More

Photos: Wild Lime, New Stay On Course Tanks and More

lululemon flash define jacket and wild lime power y tank
Great photo of the Wild Lime Power Y.

lululemon pig pink stay on course tank
lululemon pigment blue stay on course tank
lululemon pigment blue stay on course tank back view
Photos of the new Stay on Course tanks in Pig Pink and Pigment and White stripes. I really like the Pigment version.

lululemon wild lime bra under pigment chai time pullover
I love how the Wild Lime bra really pops against the Pigment Blue. I was starting to talk myself out of a Wild Lime Energy bra but I have a lot of Bold/Wish Blue and purple tops that this bra would look great against. I really hope it comes to the US. The Free To Be in Wild Lime is here, not sure why the Energy isn't also.

lululemon pig pink lively tee
The Pig striped Lively tee looks very cute on this girl.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger