Home » » Photos: Inkblot Headband, Yin to You Crops, Tea Lounge Pullover, Transformation Wrap, and More

Photos: Inkblot Headband, Yin to You Crops, Tea Lounge Pullover, Transformation Wrap, and More

Oooh! An Inkblot print headband! I hope this isn't a slipless one since they squeeze the heck out of my head but I may have to get it anyway.


So, is a Deep Indigo top the only thing to wear with the Inkblot Yin to You crops? This is the only mental outfit I can make and now that I see it, I don't totally love it. I hope some more photos of these crops pop up so I can see how to pair this with other tops.

I like this outfit much better - the Deep Indigo Ebb and Flow tank with the Quiet Stripe Wunder Under crops.

Tea Lounge Pullover photos.


I think this is the Deep Indigo version of the Transformation Wrap.


The reverse side of the Deep Indigo Transformation Wrap. I can't say I like the two-tone look very much.

The wide waistband of the Ebb and Flow Crop. The caption to the this photo said "no muffin top" and I have to agree. They don't give me muffin top either. I love how it hold my mommy tummy in.

Inkblot Power Y and Cool Racerbacks. I definitely want one of these tanks.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger