Home » » Outfit of the Day for Spin Class

Outfit of the Day for Spin Class

Last and least for the day - my outfit for spin class: Black Biker Groove shorts, Wish Blue Circle Mesh Cool Racerback, Rocksteady Ta Ta Tamer, and Wish Blue Multi Ponch (MUPS) Scuba. Wish Blue is probably my favorite lulu blue. I bought a ton of it when it came out. I tried to take it easy in spin today to not irritate my ITB but it still was a bit sore after class. It seems better now. I think rolling and stretching right away makes a huge difference. I probably will run next on Sunday. The winds tonight have kicked up something fierce - 25-35 mph with gusts to 65 mph - and aren't supposed to die down until tomorrow afternoon. I went out there with my wind meter (yes, I am a bit of a weather geek) to check and it definitely is in that range. I live at the top of the Santa Ana Canyon (where the Santa Ana winds get their name from) so we get very nasty winds here this time of year. My sister is coming into town tomorrow so I am thinking she might run my measly little workout with me. Maybe she'll tape me up with her KT tape. She tells me she liked it for treating her ITB issues.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger