Home » » Photos: Deep Indigo Grooves, Inkblot and More

Photos: Deep Indigo Grooves, Inkblot and More

I really like how Aquamarine looks with Deep Indigo in the top photo. She is wearing an Aquamarine Cool Racerback, Inkblot print Arise bra, and Deep Indigo/Inkblot Groove pants.

The back of the Aquamarine LS Swiftly shown with Deep Indigo, I believe, Groove pants.


I'm pretty sure the Inkblot CRB is paired with Deep Indigo bottoms in both these photos. That is one thing holding me back from getting this top - I don't totally love how it looks against black bottoms.

I love the peep of Paris Pink against the Inkblot print Wunder Unders in this photo. I have a hard time envisioning what tops work with the patterned bottoms.

A bustier woman in the Push UR Limits tank. This is a flattering and functional tank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger