Home » » Photos: Practice Freely Tank - Paris Pink, Deep Indigo Stripes, and Inkblot

Photos: Practice Freely Tank - Paris Pink, Deep Indigo Stripes, and Inkblot


The first photo I have seen of the Paris Pink Practice Freely tank. It's shown with the Fossil Slub denim Yin to You Crops. The Practice Freely shows a bit too much skin on the sides for my comfort zone but I like it a lot in this color.



 The Deep Indigo/White Bold Stripe Practice Freely tank.

The Ikblot Practice Freely with the matching Wunder Unders is quite a lot of Inkblot. How many times can you pull that one out of the closet for class?
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. I think this is a really great practice freely tank top! I would like to try this out. I usually shop from Carbon38 for all my workouts and I think that this is really a good option as well. You guys look really good in all these by the way!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger