Home » » Photos: Silver Spoon Pique In Stride Jacket and More

Photos: Silver Spoon Pique In Stride Jacket and More

The more I see the Pigment striped Stay on Course tank, the more I want one.


New Silver Spoon Pique In Stride Jacket.


Silver Spoon pique Define jacket. I love the peek of the small silver spoon striped Flow Y showing above her Flash CRB. I'll have to check out how this Define looks with my new Silver Spoon Power Y next time I am in the store. It's arriving on Saturday - yay!


 The latest Lively Crewneck tees.


In the top photo, you can see the smaller stripes that's on the reverse side of the shirt.


I really like this top (Stay on Course Pullover in Silver Spoon stripe). I hope it's uploaded next week. I think I might order it.


 The latest Power Ys and Scoop Neck tanks.


 Silver Spoon pique Wunder Under pants shown with the Pig Pink Lively crewneck tee.


I need to try the Tadasana pants on again. They look great on this woman.






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger