Home » » NEW! Run: Switch Back Long Sleeve Top

NEW! Run: Switch Back Long Sleeve Top



Also spotted in stores, a new run long sleeve top called the Run: Switch Back LS. It's $88 and made of running luon with luxtreme side panels. I like the idea of a rulu-luxtreme combo. I'm going to have to try this on. The tag says double-sided running luon (they're reversible) so I'm thinking it's thicker like the Run: Turn Around LS but the luxtreme side panels offer some cooling. I kind of like this idea since I found the TA so hot to run in in my climate. I'm not sure what other colors it comes in.  The gray and white reverses to all white. The gray and white one is kind of cute. (Thanks to Tonya-Lynn for the photos.)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger