Home » » Store Trip Report, Apres Run Anorak, and Photos of the Latest

Store Trip Report, Apres Run Anorak, and Photos of the Latest

I went to the store this morning hoping to see the new Camo tanks but was disappointed. However, I did pick up a new Bang Buster headband. I thought I'd compare it to one of my Mesh Headwraps for you. The Bang Busters are out in Pig Pink, Black, and White. They are $14. It's 5.25" wide. The Mesh Headwrap on the right is 4.3", though those ranged in width sometimes by a good half inch or more. The interior of the Bang Buster is lined with circle mesh. (The Mesh Headwraps were lined with Power Mesh.) The Bang Buster does feel a big snugger on my head, though I think it's too wide for me. That won't stop me from getting more if if comes out in some bright colors or prints. All in all, it's a good replacement for the Mesh Headwrap. I really like that the logo is no longer in the middle of my forehead like some cultist and it's been relocated discretely to the side.

I tried on the Silver Spoon stripe CRB and really liked it. It has a very cool, summery look to it. I didn't get it yet because I am holding out to see if I like the Black Camo CRB. I was hoping to see the Silver Stripe Lively Tee but the store I went to didn't have it.

I ended up buying another Ta Ta Tamer in Rocksteady that was in markdown for $34.  I tried wearing my TTT running the other day and really liked it. It turns out that my new Garmin Heart Rate Monitor strap has to sit fairly high on my chest and people told me to tuck it under my bra. I have been running in underwire sports bras but they become uncomfortable with the underwire riding on top of the HRM strap. Anyway, I decided I needed another TTT so I was happy to pick one up for such a good price. I have a lot of blue, purple, and black tanks and tops so Rocksteady is a good color for me.





The Apres Run Anorak is now out. I like it. I'm sure it won't come to Southern California stores but it's cute.

I think this is the Black Camo in the Cool Racerback. In fact, all the product alerts I've seen have listed only Black Camo for the CRB so I'm not sure if it will also come in the Wren version. I would think so, though.



This is a great photo where you can see the color differences between the two versions of the camo. The Arise bra in the middle is the Wren Camo and the CRB on the right is the black camo. I would hope these will be uploaded tomorrow but I would really prefer to try these on before ordering.


 Black Retro Camo CRB shown with a Wild Lime CRB underneath. The pants are the Dressage pants.

Black Camo Arise Bra.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger