Home » » OOTD for C25K W2D3

OOTD for C25K W2D3

One of the ladies on the TJI Board, Susan, makes photos of her workout outfits laying on the floor and I decided to steal her idea for today. This is my outfit for this morning's run. I am in Week 2 Day 3 (90 sec run, 2 min walk) of the Couch to 5K program and so far it's going better than I expected. I'm having fun trying out different clothes from my collection for running. I have been choosing long sleeve Swiftly tops most days but it's gotten kind of damp out so I decided to try something warmer today (it's 50 degrees currently). Anywho, my OOTD for today is: My new Rocksteady Ta Ta Tamer with matching (for a change!) technikini bottoms (both bought at sweet markdown prices - yipee!), Persian Purple Run: Turn Around LS, Wunder Groove crops, featherlight socks, and Rocksteady/Royalty Dance headband.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger