Home » » Random Photos of the Latest

Random Photos of the Latest

Wild lime tank with the Wren Camo Hot Hot Shorts.


An interesting combo - Back on Track Tank in the Pigment Stripe paired with the Silver Spoon Stripe Speed shorts.

 The Pigment Blue Silver Bullet Tank is on my Wish list. Loving this color so much more than the Royalty version last summer.


I like this combo - Silver Spoon Pique Define paired with a Wild Lime CRB, Flash bra, and black Tadasana pants.

 A good photo of the new Bang Buster headband. It seems to be a hit. I really hope it comes in some bright colors in the future.



The sticky Method socks are back in the stores. I have a pair I got at Bar Method. Do you think they'll yell at me if I wear them to Pure Barre? (JK) I have a Groupon for classes I need to start using soon.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger