Home » » OOTD for W3D1 Couch to 5K

OOTD for W3D1 Couch to 5K


I wore a Turn Around LS to run in a couple of days ago and was too hot by the end of the workout. That seems to be a low 40s type of top for running in. Today it was 46F when I got up, probably more in the low 50s now, so I am going to try running in my Black Herringbone Full Tilt Pullover to see if that works better. The C25K Week 3 workout is: 5 minute warmup walk, then 2 repetitions of 90s run / 90 s walk then 3 minute run / 3 minute walk. That seems kind of short but I'll see how I feel. Anyhow, the full OOTD is: Black Herringbone Full Tilt Pullover, older Hills Crops (luxtreme front, luon backside and one of my favorites), Rocksteady Ta Ta Tamer, technikini underwear, lulu featherlight socks, and coordinating Sprinkler Blue/Ikat print Dance headband to play off the bra when I unzip the pullover. I am finding I really like the Dance headbands to keep my chin-length hair out of my face for running. It's not super hot so I don't need a headband to absorb sweat. I would like get a visor to run in sometime soon.

Update - back from the run. This top was too hot and I can see myself switching to all luxtreme bottoms before long since the luon was getting sticky. I'm off to get a foam roller now.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger