Home » » Outfit of the Day: Couch to 5K, Week 4 Day 1

Outfit of the Day: Couch to 5K, Week 4 Day 1

I didn't run until nearly noon so it was 80 degrees and sunny out by the time I left home. I won't make that mistake again. Running in direct sun on a hot day SUCKS! Anyway, my OOTD (outfit of the day) is an Aruba Run: Revitalize short sleeve top (made of silverescent circle mesh - love this material for hot weather), luxtreme Run: Take Flight Bike Shorts (I can tell these will become my favorite run shorts for warm weather), and a white Flight Running Bonnet. As I was running I wondered why I didn't wear my Energy sleeveless tank. I would have loved to have a little of my back bare for cooling.

Today was the first day of Week 4 of the Couch to 5K plan. The workout today was a 5 minute warmup walk, run 3 minutes, walk 90 seconds, run 5 minutes and walk 2 1/2 minutes and repeat the run/walk portion twice. I didn't do any extra intervals since I have been having various aches and pains pop up when I overdo things. I also want to do spin tomorrow. This run did not suck nearly as much as the run on Tuesday but it wasn't particularly enjoyable either. Running for three minutes right off the bat wasn't too bad either but the five minute run intervals were not easy. I had to keep visualizing how awesome my new Ebb and Flow crops will look as my hips shrink from running. ;-)  I think I might have felt better if I had gone earlier. The first run of the new "week" always seems to be hard so I am hoping things will go better when I run again on Saturday or Sunday. My son has a soccer tournament both days so I have to think about when I want to squeeze a run in. I prefer to work out earlier when I have more energy. My legs were definitely kind of tired during the second five minute run. I haven't felt that before in a run. I've been out of breath but not really fatigued.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger