Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I got to try on the Apres Run Anorak today. I really liked it. I think it's made for milder climates, though. As someone noted on one of my lulu boards, it's probably as warm as the Hustle jacket but if you layer with warmer tops, you can probably wear it at temps 40F and up. I was tempted to get it but I can't justify it for our climate. It's also a bit utilitarian looking and I want something a little cuter, prettier. I tried on the Deep Camo Herringbone (as pictured) and thought that color was very pretty. I thought it ran a very roomy true to size or even on the large side. I tried on the next size down but then the arms became too tight. I think this is a jacket you want to leave room for layering.

I also ended up buying the black Camo Cool Racerback today. The photo above shows the black camo next to the Wren camo. Wren camo is very army-ish looking. I don't think this batch of camo CRBs is nearly as thin as the last batch but it is on the sheerer side. If CRBs fit you snug across the chest, the color of your bra is going to show through a bit if it's lighter than the tank. The thinness works better for me for spin class. I find regular luon light CRBs too hot for spin. The fabric content is 94% polyester, 6% lycra. I ended up returning the Silver Spoon Power Y I ordered last week. The luon is super soft but I think that makes it super stretchy. The neck area kept gaping open on me, a problem I don't normal have in the Power Y, and I think it's due to the straps being too stretchy in that fabric.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger