Home » » Photos: Apres Run Anorak and More Camo

Photos: Apres Run Anorak and More Camo


I really like the look of the Apres Run Anorak. Amazingly enough my local stores got this. I am hoping to try it on tomorrow. I don't get why we get this and not the Stay on Course Pullovers.



This bottom photo concerns me a little. The camo CRBs that were out last summer were super thin. The fact that I can see the lulu symbols on this woman's bra and crops through the tank make me think this might be thin, too. However, several people have reported that this CRB is a thick polyestery feeling one so I'm not sure what to believe. I am planning to try these on tomorrow.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger